Friday, February 13, 2009

San Valentine day

France, morning

Tomorrow is San Valentine...and today is friday, 13. But we are not superstitious, so we will still go out today and don't be scared that something bad could happen....right?

Anyway, tomorrow is San Valentine. And it is more than a week that I keep receiving emails about how to spend a wonderful San Valentine with your lover. I guess that if you are single, like me in this case, tomorrow is not about you. I have to try to gather my single girl friends (almost none) to prepare the contra attack (does this word exist in English?). I never cared about San Valentine while I had a boyfriend, it was a whatever day. But of course, now that I am single, it makes me realize that I am single.

So, in the view of my learning the positive thinking, I have to find some positive thoughts about being single, that can balance the fact that sometimes exactly being single makes me feel miserable....

- Better be single than with the wrong guy who makes you feel even worse than how you would feel by yourself.
- If you are single, you can indulge in all sort of body treatment before to go to bed without having to hear the complain of someone else who has to sleep with you covered in oil or sticky cream. So, your skin can be totally smooth.
- You don't need to adjust your daily schedule according to someone else time. Your time is only yours and your space is only your space.
- You can have a lot of time just to re-discover yourself and cultivate your interests.

Ok....I found 4 positive thoughts...any other suggestion??? in any case, be sure to have friends around, because if you are single for longtime then after a while you need some good friends to help you keep thinking positive.

About going to bed with any sort of body treatments. I read that G. Ritchie complained that Madonna was going to bed covered in a really expensive oil derived from the intestine of I don't know which kind of animal and then wrapped up in plastic. This to avoid the aging of her skin. Poor guy....

No comments: