Friday, December 5, 2008

who are your friends?

France, morning

The guy who will finally maybe one day do the reparation in the bathroom of my apartment came this morning. He said that because is December and so "close" to Christmas, then there is New Year Eve, than the insurances don't like to pay etc, probably the reparation will be done in February 2009....and he said "this is how it works in France"....and he is French :-)
Well, whatever, the roof is repaired, so it will not rain in my apartment and I am still in a good mood. My mom, my sister and her husband are on their way to come here for a long week end together!!!

This is the first thing I read this morning. How many times did you feel that being surrounded by happy people made you feel happy and instead people feeling miserable make you feel miserable too? Someone actually tested this!

PS. Today I am finally going running again. It seems that I am not sick anymore, finally!
PPS. Today I am going to buy the flight ticket for San Francisco!!! I am so excited for this trip, even if it is for work!!!

3 comments:

La Femme said...

Did you get your funding after all? : )

La Femme said...

Hehe. I just read your other post and see that you did! Congratulations :)

fromtheworld said...

yes I did indeed! I still didn't book the flight yet. My family is visiting me so I have been too busy in the last two days...but I am looking forward to that trip!