Tuesday, December 30, 2008

orange, violet and bluet

Italy, evening

I left home this afternoon just to go to get a massage. My stomach is still upset and my throat is not that happy yet. In my mind (and on my agenda) the massage was at 4.30pm, so I left home around 4pm to walk there. At 4.20pm my cellphone rang. It was the person who was suppose to give me the massage at.........4pm...........end of the story. I didn't get the massage and my back/shoulders/neck still bother me. I got an appointment tomorrow.

This just to give an idea of my status of mind. My brain is "in pappa" as a friend of mine was used to say to me (which means in a lot of little pieces, or something like that). To cheer my mood up I decided that since I was already downtown, I could go for a walk and maybe a little bit of shopping. My mom joined me and we walked around. Beside buying a pair of red underwear (as I wrote already, even if I am not superstitious, the year 2008 was so crap that it is better to do everything to avoid any bad luck in the coming year) and a scarf (because I left mine at home, due to my brain "in pappa" again), I went for colorful tights. If there is something I am crazy about, are colorful happy tights. I was looking for a pair with some nice drawing, like the one I have with the geckos on it. But I couldn't find. Tights with drawing are only for kids and even if I am short, I am still bigger than a kid.

At the end I bought a pair in orange (bright orange, my favorite color!!!), one in violet and one in a weird bluet. They are quite cool. I wanted a pair also in yellow, but they didn't have them anymore in my size. Me wearing those colorful tights is something that always attract the attention of a lot of people, no matter where I am. But uh, oh, I like it, so the colorful clothing are something that independently of how down I can be, it stays in my life!!!!

From the colorful tight I got to think about the movie "happy go lucky", which is now shown in Italy. I saw the movie some months ago and I loved it. It made me feel so happy and positive and light. Then this afternoon I was wondering in internet (while instead I should have been working) and I saw on the blog of inkiostro a lot of comments about how annoying the main character of this movie is. I don't know. I really liked it! I wish I could be a bit more like her!

Anyway, for tonight I got the movie Ironman. I heard it is a cool movie...

No comments: