Monday, December 8, 2008

Ups and downs

France, evening

After a really nice week end with my family, who came to visit me here, today I have a bad day. Well my day wouldn't have started that bad, but then I got a bit sad because they left (I always get sad when someone I love and I like to spend time with leaves), then I got the news that I didn't get the grant to stay here a year and half more (I was really really hoping for that), then I got incredibly nervous about thinking to what I can apply to next to increase my chances to find a job after here and then I had the bad idea of taking a break and navigate a bit here and there on internet. And I made my decision about something: I definitively hate facebook!
I actually just saw something worse than facebook on the last post of inkiostro: Facecool!

No comments: