Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here and there

Italy, lunch time

I just watched again the trailer of the movie Sex and the City. I am so looking forward to that! I can bet I am going to cry. I would have liked to watch it in English in the USA. But I can't make it to the USA any soon. So, I will have to watch it in Italian. Better than nothing....and then when it will come out in DVD, I will watch it again.
Friday it will come out the new movie of Indiana Jones. I definitively want to watch that too. Especially since part of it has been played in New Haven.

I started to prepare the suitcases for my new life in France. I have to admit that I don't feel too motivated. Maybe because I hoped to be done with some past work before to move to France....well, whatever, we will see....The most important thing is to have my books with me....and the computer...and there, to get an internet connection to be in touch with the rest of the world.

Here, it keeps raining and it is so long that I don't go running.
I am listening to a song of the Metallica. A nice one. Sanitarium.

I really need to get an apartment on my own in France, especially since I already know that I will be there for longer than a year. I just like too much to live alone. Having my spaces, even if little. My freedom. We will see what I can get. I don't want to have to buy furniture....so I should look for a studio already furnished. Will I find that?

I have the book I am studying opened in front of me. I read just a few lines...and that's it.....I am a disaster....too many things to do....

No comments: