Monday, May 12, 2008

stomaco sottosopra

Lucca (Italy), morning

I just finished to speak French on the phone. This is a bit too much. French, Italian, English....I am so confused. Instead of saying quatre for 4, I said four to the guy who was on the phone with me. He understood anyway....but why at the French Embassy in Italy they don't put someone who speaks Italian very well? Anyway, I got another grant for Montpellier (I am not sure if I already wrote it here), so now I have to see if I can use it, since I also have the other one.

Anyway, this morning I woke up really agitated. It is like if I would like to solve my life in a blink of eye. One minute it is a mess, then next minute everything or most of the things are at the right place. Not easy, I know. But I would like that. So, since the possibility of solving thing is not even at the horizon, I feel agitate. Last night, before to go to bed, I also started to think that I like much more to live alone that with someone, so I can be master of my time and space....I am a bit nervous about living with another person. My last flatmate, the one in the USA before I moved to live alone, was a psycho, a total disaster......

No comments: