Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yesterday

Lucca (Italy), morning

A few more days (2) and I will move to France. I don't have too much stuff, but I feel like I would like to bring the entire house with me, including my mum and Camilla. They wouldn't need to live in my small room with me, but it would be nice to have them with me. I guess I will not see my best friend before to leave. She is still upset because I don't want to go to watch the movie Sex and the City with her and her boyfriend (it is not because of her, see one of my previous blogs if you want to know more about the story).
Yesterday my sister tried some possible make up for the day of her wedding. Here below a picture...the make up on her eyes is different between the two eyes.


With these colors it seems that one eye is longer and the other one larger...it is weird...
Yesterday I also had an interesting conversation with the olandesino. He is away for a job interview for a work for biologists, but something different from the University research. We talked a bit of the advantages and disadvantages of being in an University environment....the freedom (of time, of being your own boss more or less, also of possible things to work on most of the times) is for sure one of the most valuable vantages...

1 comment:

Steve sculpts critters said...

Ahh, the pics of Firenze!
I tried to learn Italian before I went there, all I could say was 'bennissimo, gracie, ecco la chiave'.

Venice, Florence and Rome, best vacation ever.