Sunday, April 19, 2009

wet suite

USA, afternoon

If you read my blog since a bit of time, you know that one of my fundamental believe in life is that most men are bastard, till they prove to me to be the opposite. However, I still strongly appreciate to look at them, especially if they are worth to be look at.

Here, I am intoxicated! Most women I know find very attractive a man in an elegant suite, with a tie, maybe a nice watch etc. I am weird probably. I still don't know what attracts me or not in a man. Most man do not ring any bell in me, they remain completely indifferent to my senses. However, put the same men in a wet suite and bummmmmmm! they became immediately most of them quite interesting. If they have a nice body, they definitively became attractive. Wet suite on a man is for me the corresponding of a man in an elegant suite and tie for most women. So sexy!
So, being in San Francisco, and living near by Ocean Beach, is like being in a candy store for a kid...so full of interesting things to look at!!!

I don't know what a man in a wet suite represents to me. Thing is, all the important relationships I had so far, have been with men who often wore wet suite. To my defense I have to say that, except in one case, I fall for them even before to see them in a wet suite and in on them the wet suite was an additional good plus! They were all looking very, very sexy in that!

This to say that I enjoyed a lot my walk today.

No comments: