Sunday, April 26, 2009

Podcast

France, afternoon

I just spent a couple of hours in the recently opened tea salon of a friend of mine. We were just us, four girls, drinking tea and chatting. It was very pleasant. I needed to catch up with all what happened here in the last month.

It is nice to be back. I miss San Francisco a lot, the weather especially, the possibility to do so many outdoor activities, but I like to be back.

Before to leave San Francisco, I loaded my iPod with a lot of podcast. Then I also found this podcast to learn dutch, Lauraspeaksdutch. I love it!!! not only I enjoyed a lot all the podcast I downloaded during my long flight from san Francisco to here in France, but now when I walk to work in the morning, I can also practice a bit of dutch or listen to the scientific news and being updated!!! I am so happy that I discovered the podcast! and there are so many podcast about so many different things. It is a great opportunity to learn new things while doing something else, flying, relaxing, walking.

I got a new passion: podcast!

No comments: