Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jealousy

France, evening

I went for a walk with a friend of mine and she told me to check out this French short comedies "Un gars une fille". I saw a few of them on youtube and I think they are quite funny...especially because I was looking at the woman and thinking "oh she behaves like crazy" and then a second after that I was thinking "oh my God, I behave in a similar way sometimes".

So, I came across this episode about jealousy. Very funny. Sorry, it is in French. Anyway, I am a very jealous person. I don't like to admit it, but I am. Even when I have no reasons. Sometimes I think that I am a bit of a psycho and I will end up as Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction...I am so jealous that as a joke, because I am Italian, the olandesino was always teasing me that if I would get jealous of him, I would call uncle Vito (the classical name apparently for a Mafia guy) to make sure that he was behaving right :-)
Now with this confession, I scared any potential man who would have wanted to come close to me.....But I am working on this....seriously, I am working on it.
Anyway, watching this video I thought of myself and it made me laugh

No comments: