Sunday, August 31, 2008

In apnea

France, evening

I had a crappy day. In a bad mood and spent working. Not even working, trying to understand something that I didn't even get. Bad bad. Completely pissed off, sad and feeling cranky, I went running. I used to be able to run for a bit. But I was in such a apnea for the bad day that my lungs couldn't take longer than 15 minutes. At least I have been sweating a bit and releasing some bad energy hopefully.

My mood didn't improve too much, but at least I left my apartment for at least half an hour today.
Ah, some days are really hard. Sometimes I think that I chose to live a difficult life.

PS the picture is not from today, but from one of the multiple times in which I hit my head really bad. I didn't hit my head today, but I don't feel that I think straight anyway.

No comments: