Monday, August 18, 2008

works in progress

France, evening

It seems clear by now that none will come to do anything or repair anything in the apartment. So, I finally decided to improve the way it looks. Of course, since I want color in my life, I bought a red coffee table and colorful boxes.

In this picture, my mom is fixing the IKEA boxes. I am happy that IKEA exists, it keeps making my apartment nice independently of where I live and how much space I have (and also how little money).

I always consider, no matter where I live, my apartment like one of my little islands of peace, and so this is why I want it to look relaxing, happy, positive. Of course, I still have to put things here and there and make it "mine", but I am working on it. When I was in Barcelona I saw these wall stickers and I loved them. I just put them on. Aren't they nice? The walls of this apartment were looking so sad, at least now they have some color and some movements. I put the stickers only in one corner and at the time of this picture, I was not done with it. Now it looks nicer.

I will definitively put more pictures of the apartment on this blog, once I am happy with the way it look.

................................My mom is telling me stories about the Sagrada Familia......it is such an impressive, amazing monument. We were both fascinated by it.

No comments: