Tuesday, August 19, 2008

work, songs, loneliness

France, afternoon

After 2 weeks with the olandesino here, 1 week with my mum here, now I feel a bit lonely. Of course, I can probably work more, but this is not the point. Actually, this morning I was in such a weird mood that I didn't even really feel like working. Beside, the server here at the University was giving me so many problems, that I just spent the entire morning fighting with it. Which is a quite good way of concentrating on something else instead of getting sad.

Now, I am fighting with the R codes. Tomorrow I should have a work meeting to show to my boss the results I got in the last days. The results are none since I basically started to work only a few hours ago. I am quite unmotivated. I know.

At least I just listened to two very very nice songs of Amy Winehouse (Tears dry on their own, Back to black). She may be totally crazy, but nothing to say (except positive things) about her voice.

No comments: