Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hunting and being hunt

France, evening

Les Assassins, the killers, started last night at midnight. Two girls of my team have already been killed. None of the other team (men) has been killed...yet....

Well, I have been out hunting this evening. The plan was perfect. I was with a girl of my team. The location was perfect. We had a partner to help us knowing the movements of this guy of the other team....so, we sat in our hiding place and we waited. My hiding place was one of these small plastic houses for kids. I am small, so I could fit in there. My team-mate was hiding at the bottom of some stairs. It was freezing cold outside (and in the plastic house too) and very very humid....but it didn't matter so much, we were on a hunting territory, completely equipped with our water guns and ready to run if necessary to hunt down the enemy.

The truth is:
a) Being in a place without moving and without making noise is not in my DNA....I have to move...and when you are in a small kid house is not that easy....

b) I am just too clumsy and I shouldn't put myself in hiding place which would require a minimum of agility to get out quickly.

After an hour and half waiting in the cold, I got to think that maybe there was a secrete exit from where this guy escaped....but no, here he was.....I was ready. I was ready. I was ready....Adrenalin running....gun in my hand.....more than ready....I let him stepping a but further, so that I could get him from the back....3-2-1......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

What happened? To get out of the small kid house, I hit with one of my foot the door of the house, I tried to not fall on my face, stepping a bit ahead and making a lot of noise, the guy heard me and escaped running, I tried not to fall, I lost my glasses and I got smashed on the floor....

This is the diary of my first hunting experience in this game...very successful....too bad nobody was there filming...I am sure that the whole scene would have been very funny to see....

PS. It could even be that after this very intense experience tomorrow my team-mate and me are going to be sick due to the hour and half spent in the cold without moving that much.....

No comments: