Monday, November 30, 2009

The assassins

France, night

I am afraid I went a bit too far....from crossing the safe-known area of hanging around only with people I know, to meeting new people, to participate to some crazy game....

In this case, the crazy game being called "The assassins"....a pretty innocent game, considering that you can kill or get killed by being splashed with some water (the amount of water is not well established)....innocent enough that my first thought has been "this sounds cool" and the second thought has been "this makes me feel like I am a child again"......

....all this until this evening when I read the rules...which basically consist of....no rules.....which means I can't be safe either at home or at work, because the assassins of the other team will know where I leave and where I work and any time and place will be good to kill/splash me.....this is fine except in two situations:
1) when I am with my computer, which for me is like having a child
2) when I am in my office with my colleagues and people I work with and the last thing I would like to happen is that some crazy assassin walks in and splash me in front of them.....

Too late now to back up.........I just have to wish to kill/splash before to get killed/splash and that when I will get killed/ splash is not going to be in my office......

Wish me good luck....so far for lightening up and having some childish fun.....

No comments: