Friday, November 20, 2009

Is it too late too dance?

France, night

Too late meaning too late in life. Something like, is it written somewhere than in your twenties you are supposed to go out and dance and in your thirties you are supposed to go out and have dinners? Why not doing both???

I can't manage to find anyone, absolutely anyone of the people I know here to go out dancing with. Should I start to go out with people 10 years younger than me? If I propose to go out dancing, even to people who claim to love dancing, the answer I get is always ranging from "I am too tired" to "why don't we meet for a dinner all together instead?"........

Dinners are fine ok. I am not crazy about them. I also feel that I am such a problem with my allergy to cow milk products (all of them), not liking pork and cow meat......Being invited for dinner always makes me feel uncomfortable. Dancing instead makes me feel fully energetic.
I am working like crazy non-stop. Even when I go to bed I think about work (very unhealthy, I know) and I wake up thinking about work. I need a distraction, a real distraction. One of these things that do not allow me to think at all. Running is one, but with this lump that appears and disappears I don't feel like running too much....Scuba diving is another (not very doable now and there is only sand around here)....Sex is the other (no chance for that either)....and dancing is one of the top relaxing things for me....that would be doable....but should I go alone??? I mean, it is true that I actually dance alone, but it is not too much fun to go alone......

How can it be that I can't find people around my age who like something else beside eating and drinking at home or in restaurants???? I need my sister and my cousin here.....without men.....that would assure me some fun probably!!!!

No comments: