Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Office rules

I am at work and my stomach is upset. Why is my stomach upset? because of the smell that is in my office.
I am trying to be a very good colleague. When they are dissecting mice, and there is a smell of rotten meat everywhere, I just shut up, open the window and mind my own business as much as I can. When in the summer, someone comes to work without showering in three days and smells like a goat, I open the window and try to not focus on it. I also always ask how it is going, bring cookies and show a bit of interest in my colleagues' lives.

However, in the fall or winter, being a good colleague is harder for me. I have a very sensitive nose, which means that I can easily pick up different smells and if I don't like it, my stomach gets immediately upset. In fall or winter, being colder outside, my colleagues don't like if I open the window....it is thus difficult being polite and try to explain them why I prefer feeling cold or wearing something more and having the window open than the opposite.

...and then I wondered....how are my body creams smelling??? I hope that they do not smell too strong or bad....I always have some body cream on me...

No comments: