Sunday, October 25, 2009

men of other times

France, night

I just finished to watch the movie "To kill a mockingbird". Not only I loved the book, but I loved the movie in the same way. Some old movies are so good, that they are just not comparable with any recent Hollywood movies....

and let's say the truth....where did men like Gregory Peck and Humphrey Bogart disappeared? There is no Brad Pitt or George Clooney that could stand the comparison.....Gregory Peck and Humphrey Bogart were gentlemen with a lot of charm.

I am planning to watch many more movies with these two actors...

2 comments:

Portlandier said...

I wish there were Gregory Peck's in the world right now too! In fact they would make a great boyfriend:)

fromtheworld said...

I guess that if there will be more Gregory Peck's around, there will be a long long line of women trying to conquer them :-)