Tuesday, January 15, 2008

song

Lucca (Italy), morning

It is raining, today too.
I just heard a wonderful song "Living Darfur" and I bought it from ITunes. I saw the videoclip and I felt a strong desire of leaving for Africa. I remember my trip in South Africa as one of the most wonderful place I saw so far. It is probably true that Africa stays in your heart after you visit it once. My ex-field work colleagues are in Madagascar now. I would love to be there too. Being in the field, catching animals, no emails, no pressure from anyone, just nature and myself, it is something that makes me feel in the right place at the right time.

The other day while I was cleaning I found a card from Claudia. The card was from 1997 and already 11 years ago she wrote me that she wished I could realize my dream of traveling and seeing all the different places in the world that I dream of seeing.....I didn't remember that it is since so long that I have this strong passion.

No comments: