Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting closer to the cremaillere

France, evening

Two more evenings and then I will have the cremaillere chez moi....which basically is an house warming party at my place. It seems that about 20 people from work and couchsurf friends will come. I like the idea of inviting people at my place, but then I get very very nervous as I would like to have everything under control and I would like everyone to have a lot of fun and enjoy it. To succeed in this, I have to make sure to have plenty of wine and alchool beverages. Plus water and juice for myself.

Then I guess I will order a few pizzas, make my famous tiramisu (and I hope to find the right cookies for it, the pavesini), make some salty and sweet snacks and have plenty of other things like olives, seeds etc.

And then what should I organize to entratain people??? it is too long since I had so many people coming over. Of course I will make sure to have some good music.
Uhhhhh, I get so nervous....I want to make sure that everybody will enjoy it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. It sounds like it will be fun!

fromtheworld said...

I hope so! I will write a post about it!

Portlandier said...

That is so great- I hope you have a good time. I love Tiramisu--it is my favorite dessert. You have lucky guests!

fromtheworld said...

Apparently the tiramisu was very good, even with the not perfectly right cookies. Too bad you don't live closer to here, I would have sent you some to try it!
Happy to read you are back on blogging!