Sunday, June 28, 2009

French orgasm

France, evening

In the South of France there are these cute houses, in these cute streets. And the streets are so narrow and the houses so close to each other, that something like a bit of privacy may be a difficult thing to obtain.

I became friend of an old man who lives in front of me. We "meet" on our own balconies to exchange a few words couple of times a day. It is charming. Talking from balcony to balcony is a very common activity here. It doesn't really matter if the neighbors know about each other life. It is a characteristic thing here. Everyone keeps track on the others.

This evening, I was just sitting in my living room, working at the computer, when my attention got caught by a very loud "ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, oui, oui, ouiiiiiiiiiiii".....and so on. A woman was having fun. Good for her. Too bad that with the houses so close to each other, the walls separating the apartments made out of nothing, the hot season that forces to keep the windows open and the fact that her pleasure lasted quite long (if I manage to see who the guy with her is, I will congratulate myself with him!), anyone living in this neighborhood had the chance to participate to the intercourse of this couple. She managed to get to an end, finally. Of course, the end was much louder than before. I can say that she certainly enjoyed it!

No secrets! let's share everything!!! we are just a big happy family!!!!

2 comments:

Piccola said...

LOL, this made me laugh so much!! Such is life living in such close quarters. I'm glad I didn't hear it because I already miss the Italian so much without having to hear such things! ;-)

fromtheworld said...

right, that is the other frustrating part...have to listen to it, without being able to do something....
I hope that the Italian will be there with you soon!