Monday, July 7, 2008

the wild man

Montpellier (France), afternoon

I still don't really have internet access at home, so I write only when I am really inspired and only for a few minutes from work.

I don't know why (I think I was bored), today I ended up thinking that what I found attractive in a man is that aura of mystery that some men have. More than mystery I would say I like wild men, men with angelic faces but with this more savage soul. I am not thinking of anything like men who don't shower (bleah) or men who burp and spit (double bleah) or man who behave like if they just came out of a prehistoric cave. Absolutely nothing similar. But I find incredibly attractive when a man is not boring in an intelligent surprising way. Intelligence is attractive, a nerd is boring. Wildness is attractive, a rough man is disgusting.

I find extremely attractive John Malkovitch. He is not objectively handsome, but he has this something mysterious and the intelligent look that to my eyes makes him extremely hot.
Ok, after this "about nothing" blog, I think it is better to go home......

No comments: