Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wedding

Italy, afternoon

I should have been home by now. But if I learn something in all these years of traveling is that traveling during major holidays most of the times ends up in a mess....and if you are not traveling for holidays and you have to be somewhere on a certain date, at certain time, better to plan the trip with a plan B and C and even D. My 4 hours between the two flights that I had to take was not enough to assure me to get today to the final destination.

Result? I am leaving tomorrow. By bus. I lost the money of the flight (good thing traveling with cheap airline companies) and I will arrive home on friday morning. It could have been worse at the end.

In any case, my time here was great! and my sister was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. And everything was so nice and I enjoyed the wedding and the party so much, that I am just happy of participating to it. I had the chance to talk with so many people that I didn't see in a long time and by talking and talking, at the end I didn't eat almost anything of the great food that was there....But I danced. Oh, yeah, I danced a lot. Even without shoes. It was just nice. I went to bed at 3.30 am of the following day. And the most important thing is that everyone was happy and enjoyed it.

No comments: