Friday, July 4, 2008

the weirdest thing of today

Montpellier (France), evening

I know, it is longtime that I don't write a blog...I have been moving to the new apartment and already that will require a lot of blogs to tell the entire story of my attempt to move.

But anyway, what I saw today is worthed an entry. I went to the bathroom, the women bathroom at the University and as I entered I saw a guy, long hair, a bit of a Jesus style, eating. In the bathroom. He was chewing something. He looked back at me, as I probably looked at him surprised. And he said "is it the women' bathroom?". I opened my eyes even more widely and I thought that I made the mistake and entered in the men' bathroom. I didn't say a single word. All the situation was weird.
He had a plastic bag in the bathroom, large plastic bag full of stuff on the floor of it. He was eating, in the bathroom I want to repeat it, and he had put his cellphone to charge it where there is the thing holding the toilet cover sits. He was looking at me like if charging a phone and eating in the women's bathroom at the Uni was the most normal thing in the world to do. He was looking like he was camping in the women' bathroom.

Then, while I was still staring at him, he left. And he forgot his cellphone. So, he had to come back to get it.

1 comment:

Cycling Goddess said...

Oh goodness... that would creep me out too! what on earth? I guess he felt wherever was a good place for him?