Friday, July 4, 2008

friday

France, evening

There is an annoying thing in knowing only two people with whom to do something here. The thing being that since one of them is away and the other has a family, when it is friday and the only thing I want is to go out, chill out and relax talking about worthless things, I have none with whom to do that.

I would love to go out to eat Indian food tonight. But alone, it just makes me feel lonelier...it is so annoying...such a lovely place and none to do things with....

1 comment:

Cycling Goddess said...

I hear you :) I know the feeling. It's one of the most difficult thing to conquer, the meal alone in a restaurant. It took me a long time to be able to do it. I started with a coffee shop and of course, a book (I always have a book with me) then I moved on to lunch and now can do dinner, even a movie on my own. And I enjoy it now. But it took me a long time. Hang in there :)