Friday, July 11, 2008

actually...there is something relaxing

Montpellier (France), evening

The man at the end arrived here and fixed a lot of things...who knows, maybe by the end of the month, this apartment can also start to look almost like a decent place. But the location is unique....calm in the apartment and then you go downstairs, open the door and you are fully downtown, in one of the main squares, where yesterday for example there was tango. The people dancing tango were so good. I would love to learn it. The thing is: I would never get so relaxed to let a man lead and second, I would have a lot of problems to dance so close to a man...dancing for me is freedom...but maybe I can do an exception for a tango class......

I found one thing that relaxes me....the washing machine! doing the laundry is extremely relaxing. I could get hypnotized by the noise and watching at the clothing moving slowly in the laundry....ah....................I am doing the laundry now :-)

No comments: