Tuesday, March 18, 2008

English vs Italian

Italy, morning

This morning I woke up thinking about work. Thinking about what my uncle told me on sunday. That when you started to be threatened it is difficult to find a way out, that when you are in your 30th you can recycle yourself better than when you are in your 40th and that I should start to think about other options if I don't want to risk to arrive at 40 without job. Of course this was not the best thing to tell me now since I am down, I am already worried about my future, I am working a lot trying to finish as many things as possible and I am trying to take the best decisions for my future. But anyway, I guess my uncle is like this because he is worried for me, like everyone else in my family.
Yesterday I wanted to write a blog, but I didn't feel like writing it in English. So, I decided that I will write a bit in English and a bit in Italian, depending on my mood. If someone doesn't understand one or the other language, he/she can always use the google translator, which doesn't translate perfectly well, but it helps to at least get an idea of the meaning of the blog.

1 comment:

"asan da bubia" said...

GENTILE BLOGGER,FORSE TI FARA' PIACERE LEGGERE LA NARRAZIONE
DI AVVENTURE (RIGOROSAMENTE VERE) DI AMBIENTE SCOLASTICO.
SONO RACCONTI BREVI IN CHIAVE UMORISTICA E SARO' LIETO SE
RIUSCIRANNO A FARTI SORRIDERE.
LI TROVI AL LINK http://asandabubia6.blogspot.com
Una volta nel blog , troverai i link ad altri miei blog ,un poco
più seri , ma ,spero,non meno interessanti.SONO:
1)ARGENTINA TANGO BOND :DOCUMENTI INEDITI E VERITA' FIN'ORA NASCOSTE.
2)SATIRA SOCIOPOLITICA IN VERSI,BARZELLETTE,EPIGRAMMI
3)ECONOMIA,INVESTIMENTI,INDUSTRIA,PUBBLICITA'
4)RELIGIONI E SPIRITUALITA'
5)SOCIETA' E POLITICA
6)INDICE GENERALE coi link a tutto il resto e spiegazioni piu'
dettagliate dei contenuti

Alcuni blog sono ancora in costruzione e quindi ancora non molto ricchi;
ma se ti saranno piaciuti potrai rivisitarli con la promessa che verranno arricchiti
presto.
Se il tuo giudizio sara' positivo, mi farai felice inviando gli indirizzi ai
tuoi amici.
Grazie e auguri per tutto ciò che desideri....
un sorriso.