Thursday, March 13, 2008

back

Italy, morning

I am back from Sardinia. I had a great time there and a good field work. It was especially positive to meet so many nice people. They made me feel that there is something more out there than just fighting for work. Of course, the only day I checked my emails I found a naughty email from my ex bosses in which one of them even threatened me writing that he will actively block my future papers, not write any positive reference letter on my behalf if I will need it and things like this. The main problem is that I saw these people (especially one of them) blocking other's people careers. It is honestly frustrating. But I am really happy to be the way I am. At least I can see myself in the mirror every morning without being disgusted at myself.
Anyway, more about Sardinia in one of the next blog.

No comments: