Friday, December 28, 2007

The Italian latin lover

Lucca (Italy), morning

Yesterday I went to change a present with my sister and my mum. For Christmas, I got a skirt from my sister. I was not sure if the skirt was just too big for me or if it was made to be like that, which means hang on at about half of my butt. In both cases, I wanted to change it.

We went to this shop downtown and the owner of the shop is a friend of my sister' boyfriend.
I am not used to Italian men anymore. This guy was, according to foreign standard, flirting....according to Italian standard was just himself. Anyway, I am just not used to a man who tells you all the time how nice you look, how heart breaker you can be with this or that thing, how killing that dress makes you look. He didn't need to say those things to sell something to me, since he already sold the skirt and we were there just to change it, he is probably just like that....
Anyway, he made me so drunk just with all these compliments and talks that, since even if it doesn't look like I am shy, I was not able to understand anything anymore and when he gave me a pair of boots to try on with that killing dress, I wore the left boot on my right foot. Of course, I made everyone laughing....and I got purple....

At the end I left with the killing dress and this guy telling me that wearing that I would have attract the men population of Lucca (well, observing the local men fauna here, it wouldn't be too much of a conquer....)..

No comments: