Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hopeless romantic

France, evening

Definitively, I am an hopeless romantic. I was watching Wall-e and I found a way to cry for this movie too. I feel a bit stupid, I have to admit it. Every time there is a bit of romance in a movie or in a book, I end up like crying. I am dreaming of a light, happy, smiling love story.
I liked the movie and Wall-e and Eve are cute. But the movie is sad. Already from the beginning. Yes, there is an happy ending. But it is sad. Maybe I am just too sensitive....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wall-E is super cute! I finally saw it a month ago and loved it. It was really sweet and I hope you stay a hopeless romantic:) I am determined to!

fromtheworld said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who is still an hopeless romantic, even after suffering quite a lot! Thank you!