Saturday, March 7, 2009

a no mall person

France, afternoon

I am a woman and I don't like shopping. If there is something I like even less are malls. France on the other hand, like the USA, seems to love malls....so if you want something, you can either go to one of the fancy shops outside the malls and pay a lot, or go to the mall and in my case get in a horrible mood and with a huge headhacke. True, stupid of me that being aware of my allergy to malls, I went there on saturday. One the other hand, it is not that during the week I have so much time.
My personality goes with: I need something, I get into the shop where I can find that something, I buy it and I am out. Total time, as less as possible. I shop when I need something. The only place where I can indulge a bit, it is the Body Shop. But for the rest, I prefer to spend my money traveling or buying books. I think that I am not good in dealing with too many inputs and so malls are terrible for me. Too many lights, people, shops, things, noise....Too much of too many things....
I am definitively more an outdoor type that a shopping type. Too bad that the people I know here are not too much for outdoor or even walks in the nature.....I need to meet more people, definitively!

No comments: