Friday, March 6, 2009

Yellow

France, morning

This morning my day began with a visit to the dentist. I don't really like to go to the dentist. Well, I don't like to go to a doctor in general. But anyway, one of my filling was destroyed into pieces and so I didn't have too much choice than pay a visit to the dentist...also because lately I felt like having a dead mouse in my mouth, which was not really a very pleasant feeling....

While at the dentist I found out that it is about 28 years that I brush my teeth in the wrong way, causing apparently an irreversible damage to my gum and that the reason why my teeth are so yellow (and unfortunately there is nothing I can do for it) is probably due to the use of tetraciclyne when I was little. In fact, it has been shown that the use of tetraciclyne in the young stage of human life determines a change in color in the teeth. Because when I was little I had a lung infection, it could be that it has been treated with tetraciclyne and that this determined the yellow color of my teeth......so basically the choice is either you cure what you have using the tetraciclyne and then you will probably have yellow teeth when you get older, or you will have wonderful white teeth at older age, but you may die earlier due to a nasty disease......I hope that they found some good alternative to tetraciclyne......in my case...I have to live with my yellow teeth which I don't love too much....but what can I do?
Ah, in my case because of my bad gum, any bleaching treatment would be extremely painful and because of the reason of my yellow teeth, it wouldn't even work that well......

Puah....

No comments: