Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random stuff

USA, night

A week in San Francisco. I love being here. I like here. I like walking around. I love the weather. I like the people I met so far. I just enjoy being here and smile since I wake up. The other day I walked into a starbucks to get a soy latte and the guy was surprised to see me in a such a good mood and so friendly. I am in a good mood. I really am.
Nothing special happened. Absolutely nothing. Same difficulties at work, lot of stress, not job perspective for after September and no salary since September on so far. No friends here. Absolutely nothing special for which I should probably be in a different or better mood than when I am in France or in any other place.
But I am. Surprisingly, walking around, in this nice weather, seeing people smiling, knowing that I am here to do something that I really like and enjoy, even if it could be the last time I do this kind of work, it just makes me feel happy and lucky. At least so far. Yes, it doesn't make too much sense. But this is the way I feel. And I should just get along with it.
I am sure I will be back to the crappy, depress, negative mood...so, for now I should just enjoy feeling this way.

Beside, if they would offer me a job I like here, I would probably move here. The only negative thing is that here would be far from my family and friends in Italy. But that would be the only negative point I could see right now.

PS. When I like a movie, I really like it. I watched again the movie "High fidelity". I love it!

No comments: