Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unbelievable

France, evening

I went rollerblading today for a couple of hours. It was a nice sunny day. Not warm, but sunny. In the couple of hours in which I was outside it went for not too warm, but sunny, to very, very cold and windy to snow.

It started to snow on my way back home from rollerblading (fortunately, it started when I was very close to home) and it didn't stop so far. I live close to the sea in the South of France and today is March 7....and a couple of days ago it was spring and there were already people in t-shirt and shorts outside.....and now, it is snowing very seriously. I just got the picture that is on this post. I absolutely can't believe it!!!

I strongly hope that this will not create problems to the transport and circulation, as I have to travel a lot in the next days.

No comments: