Saturday, July 16, 2011

Missing

I miss my regular escape to the USA at least a couple of times a year.....being far from a place for quite sometime makes me appreciate the things of that place that I can't have here.
For sure when I will be moving away from Montpellier, I will be missing biking to the beach and the wonderful Mediterranean sea, of which I am a big fan.

I still have among my life-dreams the one of traveling across the Mediterranean on a sailing boat. Not that I am absolutely able to sail. But it would be a nice thing to do with someone or with a well-selected group of friends.

At the same time, while I keep dreaming, I started planning my trip to Portugal to move things to what it will be my new home pretty soon. And I got a Lonely Planet about Chile. It is not like being there, but it is a beginning after so long dreaming about traveling there. Most of my dreams are all about new sports to try and especially new trips and adventures to take.......

No comments: