Thursday, June 10, 2010

and after yesterday.....

...after my down mood yesterday (I guess it has also something to do with the pms), a wake up at 6.30am because I have too many things to do and to think about, a lot of work, getting ready for another trip tomorrow, and visiting a friend, on my way back from her place to my place, I stopped by at the Virgin store to get buy a dvd and when I saw Little miss sunshine, one of my favorite movies, discounted, I had no doubts on what to chose.

I loved this movie the first time I saw it and I loved it even more now. Each one of the characters is great and the actors are wonderful. It is such a nice story. So, I just had a very relaxing evening. I guess I should go to bed right now, as I will have to wake up early for the trip tomorrow (and I may have to drive and I hate driving!).......

No comments: