Tuesday, September 8, 2009

let's control the weather

France, morning

This is the most absurd thing that I have read in weeks and probably months.....I was just reading the news like every morning and so I came across this news of the mayor of Moscow who wants to "keep Moscow with less snow"....and how to do that? I copy the explanation directly from the article because it is absolutely unbelievable "As many as a dozen cargo aircraft are sent into the skies over Moscow before major public events, scattering silver iodide, liquid nitrogen and cement powder into rain clouds to encourage precipitation"....

I wonder, aren't we changing the climate already bad enough to keep wanting to go more and more against nature? did the mayor of Moscow considered the consequences of doing that????

No comments: