Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did you forget your t-shirt?

France, morning

I am glad that it is getting a bit colder now. Not because I don't like the summer and the sun. On the contrary. But French men have this disturbing habit of going around without any t-shirt or shirt, as soon as the temperature increases a bit. They even prefer to have a bit of goose bumps because it is not yet that warm, than wearing something.

I would understand if these same men would not wear the shirt to do some hard work, but not. They just walk around, drive the car, etc. without it. I am not a nun, but still, I don't like it. Is it that much hotter with a thin t-shirt on? how can then men in other countries, where it is even warmer than here, survive with a t-shirt on? or is it just that these men like to show their bodies...and the thing being that not only the ones with a nice body and the six-pack abdominals are going around without t-shirt.....because, it may sound a bit racist, but at least, even if I still wouldn't like it, it would not that of an horrible thing to give a look at. No, just every man who feels like op! takes the t-shirt off and goes around without it. The ones with the big bellies, the ones with a lot of hairs everywhere, the good looking ones, the ones with tattoos everywhere. Just anyone who feels like.

So, now I guess that you can understand a bit better why I am glad that it is getting a bit colder.
I had more than enough of seeing men upper bodies walking around the streets for this summer.

No comments: