Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Britney Spears

Italy, lunch time

I feel like I miss to know how a friend is doing. The thing is, in the USA, whatever magazine I was opening/reading/giving a look at contained a picture, a page or an article about Britney Spears. And this for the entire year and half I was there. I was always looking at magazines while I was at the gym on the step or the cyclette. I was also looking at them at the supermarket. So basically, I could get updated about Britney Spears' life and ups and downs minimum once a week. I also managed to get different sources of information, since at the gym, as well as the supermarket, there were always different magazines. So, I knew when she lost her kids, when she shaved her head and so on. I got so familiar with her life and disgraces that even involuntarily I felt like hoping that she would get better. And American magazines are so good in making you feel part of famous people' life. They give you so many details about everything and pictures and opinions. You just cannot avoid to know everything about them. So, at the end, you get attached to them and start to follow their life even more.....
Now, after I came back to Italy, I miss all this. I wonder how she is doing. I should probably check that out on the web :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.