Saturday, April 26, 2008

The body shop

Lucca (Italy), evening

I like the Body shop products. I like their philosophy and I absolutely love their olive shampoo and conditioner. The only little problem is that finding The Body Shop shops here in Tuscany seems a bit of a challenge. The ones in Lucca and Pisa have been closed. Apparently it is not too popular here. I found that there is a small one in Florence (I guess there are enough tourists there to buy their products). Anyway, today I just felt like shopping at the Body Shop. So, I jumped into the train and I went to Florence, just to go to the Body Shop. I enjoyed it. It is my relaxing therapy. Obviously, I got the shampoo, the conditioner and the shower gel of the white musk. Then they also gave me a present with other small products. It was worthed to go to Florence for that. I just relaxed and enjoy it. And the weather is so beautiful here, that no matter where you are, it is just too nice to be outside.
On the way back, I walked on the wall to get back home and I saw a beautiful fat gecko :-)

No comments: