Thursday, August 18, 2011

moving- part two

I am in Burgos right now.
Today it was a full, complicated day.
We drove in a pooring rain...we....my mom actually drove...she doesn't let me drive...never...
Anyway, the rain was pooring.
My mood was in full pms mood...
We stopped for lunch and we got ripped off.....The price we paid for lunch was higher than the amount we paid for one night in the hotel included breakfast for two people...
We got to Burgos and we got lost trying to find the hotel.
Immediately after I got a phone call from my bank in France telling me that for security reasons they had to block my atm card because it was among the cards that were possibly be used for frauds...fortunately I have with me another credit card, otherwise I would be without money....
Then I got a bad news about work.
Then I got my period, I went to buy some pads and I bought something gigantic, which I realized only too late that it was for people with bladder problems...

Then we finally set off my mom and I and we enjoyed Burgos, which is a very nice town with amazing monuments. We strolled along the river and it was relaxing...fortunately....but I guess not relaxing enough to stop my brain from thinking in a scattered nervous way about many things.....

Tomorrow we will head to Portugal, where I will leave my stuff.....

No comments: