Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dairy-free pancakes and yogurt-lemon cake again

Being very bored this morning, I experimented some changes to the dairy-free pancake recipe that I posted some weeks ago.
It turned out that the modifications I made improved the pancakes a lot!!!

So, from the original recipe, I used 100 gr of almond flour and 50 gr of normal flour instead of 150 gr of normal flour. I also added half tea-spoon of cinnamon to the dough, used half brown sugar and half white sugar and I didn't add the oil to the mixture. So good!!!!

I also managed to find a recipe to make a good yogurt-lemon cakes, instead of this one that didn't turn out well at all!

150 gr of margarine
100 gr sugar
3 eggs
150 gr Greek yogurt (I used the sheep one, 0% fat)
juice of two big lemons (it supposed to be good also with oranges, but I didn't try it yet)
300 gr flour
2 teaspoon of baking powder

Mix everything, adding the flour and the baking powder at the end. Grease a cake pot, pour the mixture in it and cook in the oven for about 45 min at 180 C.

Enjoy it!

No comments: