Saturday, May 29, 2010

This French life

I finally slept a lot this morning. And then I started my day with a French treat. I went to the nearest bakery and I bought some fresh baguette for my breakfast. I got back home and had a nice breakfast with strawberries, baguette, coffee with soy milk, jam and honey. Very nice.

Then my plan for the day includes sitting outside at a coffee place with a friend to chat and relax. And tomorrow hopefully, I will bike to the beach where I will relax in the sun sleeping and reading my book.

Life can be quite nice :-)!

PS. The new movie of Sex and the City is coming out soon here in France too!!! Looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Piccola said...

I saw Sex in the City last night with my best friend and we both liked it better than the first one. I won't say anymore :-) I hope you enjoy it and enjoy your day at the beach!

fromtheworld said...

Good, I am looking forward to the movie! I hope to be able to enjoy it in French. I saw Iron Man 2 in French yesterday and it was kind of hard to fully enjoy it. I am too used to see movies in the original language.
Cloudy day today so I guess no beach :-(, but I may still go biking in that direction (if it doesn't start to rain)