Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What are you wearing?

I saw two t-shirts that I could never wear, not even if they would pay me to do so.

A few days ago, I saw a guy walking toward me with a t-shirt with written: Suck my dick!

I am not sure if he knows what he was proudly walking around with. If he was angry. Or if he was just trying to look cool (does it look cool such a t-shirt?).

If I wasn't shy, I would have asked him about it.

Another day, another guy.
This one had a t-shirt with written: And what about all the good things that Hitler did?

This t-shirt left me speechless. Who would wear such a t-shirt? Let me point out that the guy, except for this t-shirt, was looking totally normal. I checked the back of the t-shirt when he passed me, just to see if there was some following to the front line that could in any way make some sense. Nop. Nothing. Again....who would wear something like that and walk around in it????

No comments: