Thursday, September 4, 2008

rain

France, night

It is raining hard outside. A real thunderstorm. It goes well with my mood. Sometimes there is a moment in which it is necessary to take a step back, to get some distance from the present and the past and recharge the batteries to start over again, fresher. For me, this moment just arrived. It is not going to be easy, I already know this.

It is raining so hard that it sounds like the house is going to fall apart in a lot of pieces. Hopefully, it is not going to happen, even if the building is quite old. I would love to crawl in someone else arms and stay there, feeling home, feeling safe. This is one of the things that I have to learn. It doesn't matter how hard it rains outside, if it sounds like the end of the world, but I am going to survive, even if I am alone.

.............actually, it does sound pretty scary....how can I be sure that I am going to survive???...I am not going to sleep easily tonight!!

No comments: